Avoid the risk of non-existent suppliers through a simple and economic on-site assessment
No matter whether your Supplier is a trading company or a manufacturer, this is an economic on-site confirmation of their existence at the expected location, thus providing you with factual evidence of their operations and allowing you to assess any specific element of your choice.
Why do you need a SOS?
- Avoid in-existing companies and scams
- Verify the commercial matrix of your suppliers
- Evaluate risks early prior order process
- Select the safest and most suitable supplier for your project
- Verify your supplier’s business license and location legitimacy
SOS on-site verification includes
- Legal registration check in official DB (Only USD98 stand alone report)
- Onsite verification of supplier location.
- Business license, export license, certificates and other document verification (if applies)
- Bank accounts confirmation On-Site
- Basic infrastructure and facility survey
- Legal representative info
- Commercial Matrix investigation
- Photographs of general infrastructure of the suppliers facilities (administration building, and productive plant) in their different areas
- Identification of customers product of interest* (if applies)
Pre-Book a Date
China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Mexico
India, Bangladesh, Turkey, South Korea,
Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Europe, US and more...