Get a detailed picture of your Supplier’s Quality System and Manufacturing facilities
A trained SBE Auditor will perform based on ISO9001:2015 an in-depth on-site assessment of your potential Supplier from their quality system, commercial registrations, organizational structure, infrastructure, production capacity, R&D, QA/QC and more. Analyze and select your Suppliers wisely!
Why do you need a FAD?
- Verify Supplier's facilities are operational and suitable
- Ensure that Supplier's management policies comply with your own
- Identify potential quality, operational, and ethical risks
- Evaluate the competence of the factory manufacturing practices
FAD Report Sections
- Supplier location, business license, export license, certificates and other documents (as requested)
- Bank accounts confirmation, Legal representative info and Commercial Matrix investigation
- Photographs & Videos of general infrastructure of the suppliers facilities (administration building, and productive plant) in their different areas
- Scored Assessment Sections: OfficeS, Organizational Structure, Commercial & Purchasing, Material Handling, Manufacturing Process & Capacity analysis, Quality Management Assessment, Organizational Structure, Loading & Warehouse
COMPLEMENTARY SECTIONS (+USD30 each)
- Social Compliance Assessment
- R&D Research and Development Assessment