Identify risks by inspecting materials, tooling and analyzing manufacturing process
Before production starts, the appropriate handling of incoming materials, same as proper quality and process control measures, are critical to achieve an efficient manufacturing process, quality products and on-time deliveries. SBE will allow you to ensure these through an onsite pre-production survey.
As result, the pre-production inspection protocol includes planning for future product inspection(s) by analyzing risks, reviewing approval samples and listing all tools available to perform product testing.
Why do you need a PPI?
- Identify Issues before production for immediate preventive actions
- Reduce risks of supply chain and planning aspects
- Verify your supplier is well prepared for production
- Evaluate manufacturer’s ability to meet adapt and prevent
- Forecast with more accuracy production schedule and delivery milestones
Pre-Book a Date
China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Mexico
Hong kong, India, Bangladesh, Turkey, South Korea,
Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Europe, US and more...