1. Personal information collected
We collect information:
· When you register an account to become a Tech4Trade user (“User”), such as your name, e-mail, employer, country, and a password.
· When you add to your profile with further information about yourself or your private contacts, join or post to Tech4Trade Groups, Answers and other Member-to-Member communication.
· Like all websites, we automatically receive from your internet use information like your IP address, the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the Tech4Trade website, your type of browser, your operating system, your mobile provider, your mobile device, and your ISP.
· We retain information you provide in connection with third party services available through Tech4Trade like surveys and polls or other third party research undertaken with your consent.
2. Uses of personal information
We use the information you provide to:
· Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Users, or provide your personal details to third parties offering combined services with Tech4Trade;
· Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and other Users; and to
· Send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the Tech4Trade website.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes. Please note that in order to deliver certain services (for example, Tech4Trade Paypal), we may share information with third parties. For example, to process subscription payments made by you, we share some of your information with the payment processing company we use.
3. Your information choices
· Review, enhance or edit your personal information through your personal profile page;
· Tell us to close your Tech4Trade account.
4. Your obligations to other Users.
5. Important information
· Personal information you provide will be secured with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Tech4Trade. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
· You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.
7. How to contact us
· If you have any questions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction about Tech4Trade…
The mission of Tech4Trade is to connect the world’s companies to enable them to be more productive and successful. We work to fulfill this mission by helping you, your company and your connections meet, exchange ideas, share products, learn, make deals, find opportunities and make decisions in a network of trusted relationships and groups.
Being part of Tech4Trade means sharing information about yourself with other professionals and companies, communicating with them, as well as working privately on your own. By default, your account is set up to share the information that we have found the vast majority of our Users are interested in sharing.
Here are the three main types of information on Tech4Trade:
Information about yourself that you share. This is the information that your connections, other professionals, and companies see about you. This includes your profile and your contributions to discussions on Tech4Trade Groups, Answers, or other community features Tech4Trade may offer.
Information about your Company. This is the information that your connections, other professionals, and companies see about your company. This includes its profile and your contributions to discussions on Tech4Trade Groups, Answers, or other community features Tech4Trade may offer. Main Contact role of your company have control over what you share, and you can update information at any time.
Information about your Documents. This is the information that your connections, other professionals, and companies see about your documents. This includes Products, Purchase Orders, QAQC Requests, Sales Orders, other documents and your contributions to discussions on Tech4Trade Groups, Answers, or other community features Tech4Trade may offer
Communication. We help you communicate with connections and other professionals. Some of this is one-to-one, some of it is in groups, and some of it is public discussion. You decide how much or how little you wish to communicate to individuals or groups.
Of course, maintaining your trust is our top concern, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
Please read this policy and send us questions, concerns and suggestions at email@example.com.